3.4.1 Rename Collection
- A Collection can be renamed using this option.
- Right click any Collection to be renamed, select option "Rename Collection".
- Enter new name of the Collection, click on "Save" button.
- Apart from administrator, a user having Write access of that particular Collection can only rename it.
- If we do not change the name of the Collection & try to save it a message will be displayed as "You have not changed Collection Name".
- Edit Collection has two options "Cut" & "Paste".
- This can be used to move a Collection.
- Right click a Collection & select option Edit->Cut.
- Navigate to a Collection where this cut Collection can be dropped.
- Thus Collection will now be added as a Child Collection of the new Collection.
- This way we can move a particular Collection to another Collection. This is useful only if we want to move a Collection to Child Collection. We can not move a Collection to become a Parent Collection.
- Apart from administrator, this functionality can be used by a user who is having Write access of the Collection to which he/she wants to move Collection & of Collection to be moved.
3.4.3 Delete Collection
- A Collection record can be deleted using this option.
- Apart from administrator this functionality can be used by "Owner of Collection".
- Right click a Collection, select option "Delete Collection".
- It is important to know that when any Collection is deleted, its subordinates or Child Collections as well as Credentials are also deleted.
3.4.4 Move To Root a Collection
- This option can be used to move a Child Collection to Root Collection.
- This is used to make a Child Collection, a Parent Collection.
- Apart from administrator, this can functionality can be used by "Owner of Collection", by a user having write access of Collection.
- Right click a Child Collection. Select option "Move To Root".
- Collection will now be moved as a Parent Collection.
3.4.5 Drag & Drop Collection
- This is kind of shortcut of moving a Collection.
- Apart from administrator, this functionality can be used by a user who is having Read/Write access of the Collection to which he/she is trying to drop & of Collection to be moved.
- Drag a required Collection record. Drop it to the necessary Collection.
- Using this way, Collection can be only be added as a Child Collection record of any other Collection & not as a Parent Collection.
3.4.6 Search Collections/Credentials
- This can be used when you are having a number of Collections/Credentials & need a specific one.
- All users can use this functionality to search a Collection/Credential.
- Enter a name to search for a record. Being an autocomplete search functionality matching Collection/Credential records will be listed down.
- Click on a desired one to see. Clicking on a Collection record will highlight that Collection in the tree.
- Clicking on Credential record will display the Credential immediately.
- Collections or Credentials that are accessible by a user are only displayed in search result.
- If only a Credential is shared with either read or write access then it is not viewed by user, but only displayed in search results.