Attachments.expert® currently supports following storage servers:
- Azure Blob
- Amazon S3
- Local Disk (HDD or NAS, of your own Windows Server)
If you want to use multiple storage servers for your Salesforce instance please follow the below steps:
- Login to your Salesforce Instance
- Click on Set up tab
- In the quick find box search Install packages
- Click on the configure button of the Attachments.expert® application
- Click on the New Profile button.
- Specify the name of your profile
- Enter all the credentials of your storage server.
With the same procedure, a user can add multiple profiles or multiple storage servers.