Email2Case Managed Package 1.10 Email2case build 1.6 (June 1, 2021)
Modified on: Thu, 26 Aug, 2021 at 11:09 AM
- API Deprecation: API versions up to 20 are going to be deprecated by Salesforce by June 2021.This means the API which we were using to find/create case for received email will be deprecated and it will break our Email2Case agent functionality, as it will not be able to create the case/case comment anymore. So We have worked on a custom SOAP API which will mimic the same functionality as the original API (version 9.0) in FTP Attachments Managed package. From Email2Case functionality we have call this new custom API instead of the one provided by Salesforce.
- Optimization :As the Larger files (>2MB) in the older version of email2case used to take many minutes. We have enhanced the speed which will process the emails of higher size in a short span of time.
- Disable Ref ID and Transition to New Email Threading Behavior :We are now supporting Salesforce old Thread Id, Salesforce new Thread Id, FTP Attachment’s Thread Id (If emails are sent from Email2Case of FTP Attachments this will be used)
- Parallel Processing: Now with this new feature, you can run multiple instances of Email2Case simultaneously on the same server or different servers. This will not only allow higher throughput of email processing but also high availability if one server goes down other servers can still process your emails.
- Other Improvements: Removal of dummy files with .html extension.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.